About Us

JBC Paralegal Services is based in Hamilton, Ontario. One division of our paralegal services is to represent landlords (ONLY) with tenant problems. Are you having problems with a tenant and don't know how to proceed? Call the professionals today! JBC Paralegal Services has 20 years experience in the industry representing landlords with tenant problems. Besides handling tenant issues JBC can assist you in Small Claims Court actions. Some paralegal services that JBC will represent a landlord for in front of the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal are as follows:.

If it's a legal eviction you require such as for non-payment of rent, we can start processing it as soon as we finish consulting with you.. Sometimes just receiving a termination notice from us is all it takes to get the tenant to pay the rent that they owe you. JBC will only perform the services that you require, and do it in a prompt and professional manner. JBC can also advise you on commercial tenancy matters as well as residential. If it’s a residential matter we will make sure you are in compliance with the new Residential Tenancies Act which went into effect on January 31st, 2007.

Small claims court actions

Termination notices, prepare and serve

Non payment of rent

Eviction proceedings

Tenanant damage to property

Unauthorized construction

Sheriff evictions


Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. 3 wolf moon officia aute, non cupidatat skateboard dolor brunch. Food truck quinoa nesciunt laborum eiusmod. Brunch 3 wolf moon tempor, sunt aliqua put a bird on it squid single-origin coffee nulla assumenda shoreditch et.
Small Claims Court & Superior Court of Justice

JBC Paralegal Services can handle small claims court actions which is a branch of the Superior Court of Justice, created to resolve monetary and property claims where the monetary value in total excluding interests and disbursements is twenty five thousand dollars ($25,000.00) or less. If you are seeking a claim larger than ($25,000.00) it must be resolved in a Superior Court of Justice This can be very expensive and time consuming.

We can and will assist you in this area if required. If you are considering a small claims court action against one of your tenants or someone that owes you monies. Call the professionals to represent you in court today. Let our experience work for you. Remember the INITIAL CONSULTATION IS FREE!

Where do you offer paralegal services and advice? We can offer our paralegal services in Hamilton, Ontario, Burlington, Stoney Creek, Oakville, Dundas, Ancaster, Ontario, and the surrounding areas of:

St. Catherines.

We are a member of the Law Society Of Uupper Canada and a member of the Paralegal Society Of Ontario.